LONDON, July 04, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bob Moritz, the new Chairman of PwC International, has announced the members of his new leadership team who took office on 1 July 2016.
Joining the team for the first time are:
- Miles Everson – Advisory
- Julie Fitzgerald – Priority Services and Critical Markets
- Stefan Frühauf – Project and Change Leadership
- Vicki Huff Eckert – New Services
- Stephanie Hyde – Middle Market
- Dana Mcilwain – Chief Administrative Officer and Global Operations
- Richard Oldfield – Global Markets and Services
- Carol Sawdye – Chief Operating Officer
- Diana Weiss – Global General Counsel
- Mary Waldron – Chief Risk Officer
Continuing members of the team are:
- Agnès Hussherr – Human Capital
- Colm Kelly – Tax & Legal
- Chris Kelkar – Global Alignment
- Richard Sexton – Assurance
- Blair Sheppard – Strategy and Leadership Development
- Robert Swaak – Global Clients, Industries and Sectors
- Sigal Zarmi – Chief Information Officer
Bob Moritz, Chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd., says:
“The leadership team reflects our focus and ambitions for the future, the international nature of our network, and the very diverse pool of talent we have at PwC. The whole team is excited to work together to deliver our global strategy and to make a positive difference for all our stakeholders around the world.
“Finally I would like to thank Dennis Nally, who has retired after seven years as Network Chairman and 42 years with PwC. Dennis made an enormous contribution to PwC overseeing a period of great growth and expansion and we wish him all the best for the future.”
The new leadership team will work closely with Bob Moritz and the senior partners of China – Raymund Chao, the UK – Kevin Ellis, the USA – Tim Ryan, and Germany – Norbert Winkeljohann, who are responsible for setting the overall strategy for the PwC network.
The biographies and photographs of PwC’s new global leadership team can be found on our global press room at http://press.pwc.com/
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
© 2016 PwC. All rights reserved
Mike Davies, PwC Tel: +44 (20) 7804 2378 e-mail: email@example.com Follow/retweet: @pwc_press